- STOPS BARKING: Help train your dog to stop excessive barking with Pet Corrector. Pet Corrector works by emitting a harmless hiss of air to interrupt barking & help you train “no bark” & other useful training commands
- HISS SOUND: Pet Corrector retrains dog behaviors by emitting a hiss sound mimicking natural warning sounds that cats & other animals make. This interrupts actions and allow you to retrain habits like jumping up & barking
- GREAT FOR DOG TRAINING: We love our dogs so training them humanely is important. Pet Corrector is a constructive & positive way to interrupt bad habits & retrain better behaviors for peace of mind around the house & in public
- USES PER CAN: Pet Corrector can be sprayed or used in general correlation to the can size. For 200ml cans, Pet Corrector has enough air for about 200 uses. Pet Corrector is best used in short bursts
- SAFETY FIRST: Pet Corrector is not recommended for use with Puppies and should never be pointed directly at a dog, nor any part near your body. Pet Corrector is not a toy and should be used only by adults and professionals
Product descriptionSize:One Pack
Help retrain unwanted behaviors like jumping up, barking, food stealing and place training with Pet Corrector. Pet Corrector is favorited by pet parents and dog trainers worldwide and has become a must-have for retraining bad habits like excessive barking and jumping up. Pet Corrector works by emitting a harmless hiss sound, that mimics warning sounds found from other animals like snakes, geese, racoons and other animals. This sound interrupts their actions and gives time to help retrain “quiet” “no jump” and “no barking” techniques. We love our dogs so training them humanely is important. Pet Corrector is a positive and respectful way to interrupt bad habits & retrain positive actions for peace of mind around the house and in public. When training to prevent excessive dog barking, or to stop your dogs from barking at strangers, we suggest using Pet Corrector in short bursts and never pointing Pet Corrector at your dog, or aiming Pet Corrector at a place on your body. Pet Corrector is strongly discouraged for use with Puppies and should be used at a safe distance from your dog- never to be pointed directly at your dog or close in proximity to their body.