- An adult dog food made with highly digestible ingredients that are easy on your small dog’s stomach
- Nourishing omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Provides high quality protein to maintain lean muscle in small breed dogs. Calorie content: 3741 kcal/kg (371 kcal/cup)
- Uses an antioxidant blend specifically for lifelong immune support in toy and miniature dogs
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- No.1 Veterinarian Recommended
Your little dog is still a full grown canine, so make sure your small or toy breed dog has the precise nutrition of Hill’s Science Diet Small Paws adult dog food. This pet food is made with easy to digest ingredients that are specially formulated for a little dog’s stomach. The small kibble is suited for a little canine mouth, with high quality protein for lean muscle maintenance, plus nourishing omega 6s and vitamin E to promote healthy skin and a healthy coat. To support your tiny dog’s immune system, this dog food made with natural ingredients contains a proprietary antioxidant blend that will promote lifelong health for your adult small breed dog. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas.
From the Manufacturer
Hill’s Pet Nutrition’s Mission: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
More than 220 veterinarians, food scientists, technicians and Ph.D. nutritionists at Hill’s develop all of Hill’s pet foods to meet the needs of your pets. Hill’s only accepts ingredients from suppliers whose facilities meet stringent quality standards and who are approved by Hill’s. Not only is each ingredient examined to ensure its safety, we also analyze each product’s ingredient profile for essential nutrients to ensure your pet gets the stringent, precise formulation they need.
Hill’s uses only high-quality ingredients including real chicken, lamb or salmon protein. Hill’s dry pet foods have quality protein as the first ingredient and provide clinically proven antioxidant benefits. Plus, they’re made with natural ingredients (plus vitamins, minerals & amino acids) and never contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or chicken by-product meal.
Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program donates food to shelters across the country, providing the proper nutrition that helps pets find their way to loving homes. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.