- [EASY TOOTH SCALER] – This tooth scraper both end has a descaler set at a different angle, allowed us to better reach different spots, It dosen’t take much pressure to scrape tarter came off easily.
- [NO MORE SMELLY BREATH] – Serious tartar can cause bad breath, use this pets dental tool can easy to scrape the tarter off on our puppy’s tooth which not easy come of from using a toothbrush, it can clear dogs bad breath after most tarter were removed.
- [TEETH NICE AND CLEAN] – Scale dogs teeth a few times a month to prevent major buildup and leaves teeth pearly white. Along with regular teeth brush can prevent bad breath. Please be very patient, take many breaks just do one or two teeth a day.
- [MONEY SAVER] – Use this tarter removal for routine dog dental care will save lots of money in the long run by not having to have dental on our lovely dogs as often.
- [PACKAGE CONTAINS] – every package contains 1 dog dental pick and 1 dog tooth scaler. PLEASE CAUTION every item has logo, some seller which selling products without logo under his listing not belong to our company Very Little Thing.
EASY TO USE
Solid and slightly sharper on the angled end that fits in your hand holds well and easy remove build-up on our pup’s teeth, different angle design is easy to use.
It is difficult to remove the tarter by hand or use by brushing , this increases dogs bad breath. This canine tooth scraper can clear dogs bad breath after most tarter were removed and along with regular brushing.
GOOD FOR OLD PETS ORAL CARE
It’s right tool if you pets getting old and you don’t want to put your baby to take risk to have a vet scrape off buildup.
Routine use it on a bi-weekly basis so it doesn’t allow for it to build up as much and save lots of money on vet dental cleaning on our pets as often.
LITTLE TOOLS, BIG RESULTS
Not only can build up removal keep animal stay away from tartar but also can be used for a whole bunch of other things which require scraping, for example clean the corners of the shower or window sills…
1. Keep your finger over there gum line of the tooth your working on if you do slip or pets move you can block it. Or put cotton ball or something around the tooth you are working on to prevent accidental slipping of the scaler
2. Try to use both scaler heads. Maybe one head doesn’t appear effective, but the other works very well.
3. Try to use pet dental pick, it works great for the crevices.
4. Please be very patient, gentle, take many breaks If your dog is not patient, work on a tooth or two then stop.
5. Just take care not to poke your baby’s eyes, incase they shake or move unexpectedly.
6. Not recommend for cats unless they can sit still for the scaling.
Dimension: about 6.7 inch / pc
Weight : about 0.5 ounces/pc
1 pc*dog tartar remover
1 pc*pet dental pick