- Easy To Use Spa Treatment – Simply drop a paw wash tablet into water to dissolve and fizz. Soak paws for 5 minutes while massaging throughout. Soak in a tub, or use with your favorite paw plunger, bath brush, dog cleaning system, or other dog accessories.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation – Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergy causing irritants that trigger itching. The ideal paw soother and hot-spot treatment for dogs paws. Stop paw licking for good!
- Cleanses Paws – This product doesn’t just sooth and provide itch relief for dogs, but this dog paw cleaner keeps paw pads fresh and helps remove dirt and germs that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions & Strengthens – Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves paws conditioned and comfortable. Use with or in place of other dog paw protection products such as dog socks, booties, paw balm lotion, or paw defense wax.
- Groomer Recommended – Apply anytime, but a great compliment to any grooming visit after using dog nail clippers, dog nail file, or other grooming tools. Combine with a dog nail polish or milk bath treatment to round out the dog’s spa day!