- Contains one (1) 12-lb. bag of CESAR Filet Mignon Flavor With Spring Vegetables Dry Dog Food
- CESAR Dry Dog Food is made with real beef as the first ingredient for a taste dogs love
- This gourmet dog food is specially crafted with 26 nutrients that small breed dogs need
- Your adult dog will adore the tender, meaty chunks in this delicious kibble for dogs
- CESAR Dry Dog food has a re-sealable zipper on every bag to help maintain freshness
- Included Components: Dry-Pet-Food
Product descriptionFlavor Name:Filet Mignon | Size:12 lb.
Give your dog a seat at the dinner table with CESAR Filet Mignon Flavor With Spring Vegetables Dry Dog Food. Made with real beef as the first ingredient, this gourmet dog food features tender, meaty pieces and vegetables that will make your dog dance around their bowl come dinnertime. CESAR Food for Dogs is also deliciously crafted with 26 nutrients small dogs need to stay healthy. Serve your little furry companion a savory and nutritious meal with CESAR Dog Food.
Weight Dry Food Only Daily Feeding (cup) Wet and Dry Food Daily Feeding (cup) 5 lbs 1/2 1/4 + 1 tray 10 lbs 3/4 1/2 + 1 tray 15 lbs 1 3/4 + 1 tray 20 lbs 1 1/3 1 1/4 + 1 tray 25 lbs 1 2/3 1 1/3 + 1 tray 30 lbs 1 3/4 1 1/2 + 1 tray
- An Individual Dog’s Requirements May Differ From This Guide ** Puppies Can Be Fed Up To 2 Times The Highest Amount Listed In Their Target Adult Weight Category. Pregnant Dogs And Nursing Dogs Can Be Fed Up To 3 Times The Amount Listed. 1 Cup = 8 oz. Measuring Cup, 1 Tray = 3.5 oz Tray
Transition InstructionsMake sure that when you transition your pets to the new food you should do it slowly over the course of 3 weeks. Start with 25% new food for the first week, and 75% old food. Week 2 will consist of a 50/50 mixture, with week 3 being 75% new and 25% old. Week 4 should allow the pet to go completely and solely on the new food. If at any point in the transition period diarrhea occurs, we would recommend taking a step back to the previous step for another week. This will help their digestive tract to change over more easily to the new food. It can take 4 to 6 weeks for their digestive tract to adjust to a new diet.